We all know that midwives do an amazing job, but some also go above and beyond💜.

I had a call on Wednesday morning from a midwife to let me know my client had had a c section and the placenta was ready to collect.

When I arrived at Northampton General, both my client and partner were still in theatre, so the midwife brought the placenta out to me and asked me to check she’d completed the paperwork correctly.

It was such a pleasure, even if it was in the early hours, she set me up for a great day and I was extremely grateful for her help.

Shout out to all the amazing midwives out there 🙌🙌

#mandalabirthing #mandalaplacentaremedies #birthrecovery #postbirthrecovery #postnatal #pregnancy #birth #placentapills #placentacapsules #placentaencapsulation #newmum #newbaby #placentaremedies #placentaremediesnetwork #placentaessence #placentatincture #rawdehydratedcapsules #tcm #tcmcapsules #breastfeeding #4thtrimester #homebirth #hospitalbirth #csection #smallbusiness #localbusiness #supportingwomen #mandalaplacentaencapsulation #northamptongeneralhospital #northamptongeneral #midwife #midwifery

_nc_ohc=PGiVdMmyVL0AX9wMpKf&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=bCft2VNURtUAX_qrqyn&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

Continue reading...