Hi strangers... firstly a big apology from myself to you. I have definitely neglected Facebook this last year. I have to say I l...

Hi strangers... firstly a big apology from myself to you. I have definitely neglected Facebook this last year. I have to say I lost the motivation to continue updating Facebook when I had no business due to COVID.

As things then starting opening up last year I had the great opportunity to host a couple of walking markets in the community where I live, which reminded me why I love my job so much! Unfortunately then lock-down hit again and again all opportunities where taken away.

In my personal life I have also had a massive change. We decided to make our family from a 3 to 4 and in March we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter. So as you can imagine I haven't been very focused on building up my business again.

Now things are moving in the right way for the Wedding & Events industry I felt it was time to reach out and explain my absence to my lovely followers and remind people I am still here should anyone require any planning services, no event is too big or too small!

Watch this space for news on the next Lubbesthorpe Walking Market!!

Photo by Estée Janssens on Unsplash

_nc_ohc=wxi19WDGiuUAX82oHGv&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

Continue reading...