Happy Wednesday everyone!

I’ve spent the majority of my career working in a male dominated environment. Not really being appreciated or getting any job satisfaction.

When I was asked if I’d like to take over Mandala Birthing in October 2020 I first thought WTF!! Then I soon thought what’s stopping me!

Practising Kundalini Yoga 🧘‍♀️ has opened my mind to every possibility and I’m now following a holistic career.

I have to say it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made so far.

Being able to support mums and birthing parents in their 4th trimester is truly an honour. I’ve never felt such satisfaction.

Placentas are truly amazing and I learn something new everyday.

If you would like to find out how encapsulating your placenta can help you recover after birth please get in touch.

#vitamins #healthandnutrition #hormones #fourthtrimester #thefourthtrimester #postnatalhealth #postnatalrecovery #postpartum #pregnancy #pregnancyuk #healthandwellbeing #alternativeremedies #placentapower #placentaencapsulation #thirdtrimester #leicester #leicestershire #derbyshire #nottingham #newmumtobe #holistichealing #holistichealth #holistic #wednesday #jobsatisfaction #lovemyjob #supportingmumstobe

_nc_ohc=cS-svqlC7FUAX8QPTjX&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

Continue reading...